Business Development Internship UK
- immediate start
Channel Pilot Solutions is the developer of a leading marketing tool for online shops. This tool operates as a cloud-based solution and enables online shops to list, track and optimise their products on over 2000 sales channels globally. More than 1,500 online shops across Europe are already using our solution.
Now we need a motivated person to move forward with us, helping to provide our clients with the best possible service in the future. If you are seeking an opportunity to unlock your potential and use your initiative, you could be that person.
As a business development intern, you will work as part of our dynamic young team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our Business Development Team (UK)
- Conducting market research and research on e-commerce topics
- Interacting with English customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries and requests about products and services
- Supporting various business development, operations and marketing related initiatives
- Providing translations of the tool and sales/marketing documents
- Student doing a first or second internship
- Good understanding of internet, e-commerce and social media
- Interested in digital new technologies
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, results-oriented individual able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Knowledge of German is an advantage but not necessary
Why do an internship at ChannelPilot?
- Exciting and highly varied tasks
- Excellent learning opportunities, hands-on experience and flat hierarchies
- A buzzing multicultural team
- Location in the heart of Hamburg, a vibrant city with plenty to offer
- Great working environment and team events.
- Internship starting date: ASAP
- Duration: six months preferred
- Salary: 450 euros per month (net)
Please send your full application, including CV, by email to:
By submitting your application, you consent to the storage of your data for purposes of determining your suitability for this and future vacancies in our staff database.